Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday, 2/11/14

Today was tough, physically and emotionally.  I did a lot of work on acceptance, both of the situation and of myself.  Deep down, I've never, ever felt that I did enough, that I was good enough.  Something switched today, and I truly believed that I'm doing everything that I can do, I'm handling a bad situation well, I'm stronger than I've ever given myself credit for being, and I will get through this.  

I am looking for ways to treat myself well.  Today, it was with comfort food.  I didn't have any greens, and well, that's just the way it is.  Tomorrow, I will cook my beautiful greens, and I will choose one way to take care of myself that doesn't involve food.

I will get through this.  If there's one thing for which I'm grateful, it's that I'm not eating sugar and junk food.  I know what I would have justified doing, and it would have left me sick and in a sugar coma!  I am SO glad I'm far, far away from all of that and will never go back to it!


Breakfast: Black Cherry Oats Cereal




Lunch: Buffalo Cauliflower; Ranch Dressing
Orange


Dinner: Baked French Fries, Vegan Cheeze Sauce; Black Beans Mix; Wine



No comments:

Post a Comment