Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Epsom Salts Bath Tips




Caution:  These are just suggestions and ideas from the experiences of assorted people.  You have to take responsibility for your own health.
 
Start with 1/4 cup and use it in the morning at first. 
 
Massaging some extra grains into my wet scalp seems good to relieve tension and dandruff, being careful not to get it in my eyes.  Then I immerse my head in the bath as I'm soaking.
 
 
I think I have come up with some creative ideas:
 
To cut costs:
I run a very small tub of water, and rotate myself around in it for 15 minutes.
 
To not disturb others, or to avoid soaking in chlorinated water:
I soak a small towel in a bowl of water with 2 Tbsp epsom salts, climb into bed, put it on my chest & abdomen, cover it with a dry towel, and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment