Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Carnivore Muffins

 I made these with ground turkey, only because I had some defrosted and needed to use it up.  I buttered the muffin tins so it wouldn't stick.  They came out of the tins easily.  I thought that the eggs weren't cooking, but it turns out that it was just water that had formed on top of the muffins because of the high water content of ground turkey.  (I squeezed out the meat before making them, but there was still quite a bit of water in it.)  These tasted okay but I'll definitely use ground beef next time.



Ground beef

3 eggs, beaten


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F


Line the wells of a muffin tin with ground beef.

Pour beaten eggs into the wells in each muffin tin.

Season to taste.

Bake for 20 minutes.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGNKR7F7ljc  (@5:00)



No comments:

Post a Comment