Monday, June 10, 2024

Egg Loaf - ****

This was okay.  People were calling it a French Toast Loaf, and I couldn't get past the fact that it "should" taste sweet.  I would probably love this with monk fruit, but I'm staying away from that for now.  Also, I didn't have any vanilla powder so I omitted that.

I loved it when I made it with monk fruit and lemon extract!

Try making with Italian seasonings, and then top with ground beef?





4 large eggs

4 Tbsp softened butter

4 oz softened cream cheese

1/2 tsp vanilla powder


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Blend eggs, butter, cream cheese, and vanilla in the blender until mixed.

Pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment.

Bake for 35 minutes for a loaf or 25 minutes for a baking pan, or 20 minutes for muffins. Test with a toothpick for doneness.



No comments:

Post a Comment