Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Bella's Bone Broth *****

 

It’s an Asian tradition to drink/eat as much collagen as possible for glowy skin, strong hair and nails ✨this is the easiest recipe ever for jiggly collagen rich bone broth that’s also great for gut health!

Ingredients: pasture raised chicken wings, filtered water, 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, 2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt or RealSalt.

I use an instant pot for easy cooking and clean up but you can also cook stove top or with your pressure cooker

- I simply place 2 pounds of chicken wings into the instant post and pour in just enough water so it just barely covers the meat, then add ACV and salt.

- I pressure cook on HIGH for 2 hours and let the pressure naturally release

- If you want the pure bone broth without the meat, you can pour it through a strainer, but I love drinking the hot soup with little bits of the fatty tender chicken meat.

- I do meat and bone for my broth because it adds SO much more flavor to the broth and choose chicken wing bones ensure that the bones are soft and edible too 😉

❤️ Besides incorporating this collagen rich broth regularly, I also highly recommend eating more animal foods and fatty meat! You don’t have to go carnivore fully, but the more meat you eat, the more your skin and gut will thank you!


Steak & Butter Gal
.

No comments:

Post a Comment