Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday, 11/09/13

Okay, I have a confession.  I haven't been getting enough sleep, partly because I'm undisciplined and partly because my kids wake me up all hours of the night.  After eating plant-based for awhile now, I've become more susceptible to certain foods.  One of those foods is cacao.  It makes me sooo wired!!  I love a good bowl of chocolate ice cream, but today I used it because I was so tired and I knew that it would wake me up and give me some energy.

So...my goal this week is to get to bed earlier.  The way I'm going to achieve that goal is to report here what time I go to bed each night.  Just the fact that I don't want to do this lets me know that I need to do it!  :)

On the good food front, the BBQ Cauliflower I made for dinner tonight was just so good!  I love it when I make stuff and it turns out the way I envisioned it would!



Breakfast:  Bananas

Lunch: Brown Rice and Broccoli Casserole;
Cacao Ice Cream





Dinner: BBQ Cauliflower, Salad (romaine, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes), Ranch Dressing




No comments:

Post a Comment