Saturday, March 7, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 19






The physical triggers are gone, the underlying emotional stuff is an ongoing process, and today I tackled some of the habitual stuff. We play a lot of family board games and cards, and I always used to have a glass of wine and maybe my baked chips and salsa while we played. I mindlessly ate and drank the entire time.

Today, I felt the draw to put something in my mouth, so I simply filled up my 22-ounce glass water bottle. Without even realizing it, I drank two full bottles of water while playing a game with my daughter! I like this new habit!


Gratitude:

1.  Playing games with GG
2.  A very successful day for Nick
3.  My sister coming over and then taking the kids to see Nick
4.  That when GG got hit while on the zip line and it just missed her eye
5.  Listening to Nate's friends singing when they were over tonight
6.  Another good day with E

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment