Saturday, May 9, 2020

Trader Joe's Compliant Cheeses


  • Nicole Honda I think they have a goat gouda and a goat mozzarella. Also, I think any of the french brie and any delightful feta.
    Write a reply...

  • Alice Lee Pecorino, Goat, Manchego & basque sheep cheese. I really like the basque! There may be more that I’m not aware of...
    1
  • Cathy Owens Goat cheese! Goat Brie, Goat Cheddar, Creamy Goat. Also Sheep Manchego is compliant. Read labels carefully!
  • Steve N Denise Their “French Fromage” cheese is amazing!
  • No photo description available.
    2

  • Ev Marie Love their goat cheddar!
    1
  • Erik Andersen Goat chevre and goat cheddar are standards in our house as is sheep feta
  • Ernie Cosenza I wish I could remember the name but a member posted before this cheese was yummy on pizza. Called triple cheese, it was a blend of three that was compliant.
  • La Loop Fabulous goat 🐐 cheeses 🧀 that are compliant. I love their Gouda goat cheese 🧀 it’s sold in a large triangular slice.
    1
  • Diana Walsh Their Goat Cheddar is to die for

No comments:

Post a Comment