Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday, 1/4/14

Nick made dinner for me tonight, and it was so good!  He brought home fresh spinach and spring mix from the organic CSA, and turned them into a saute and a salad.  He also made this tofu to sprinkle on the salad that was so amazing!  I keep begging him to tell me how he made it!  He also made something with the apples and asian pears that he had.  Again, I don't know what was in it except for the obvious rolled oats, cinnamon/pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin.  I just love that he loves to cook!

Breakfast:  Fruit

Lunch:  Baked Sweet Potato Wedges; Spanish Rice

Baked Sweet Potato Wedges

Spanish Rice




Dinner: Salad with Ranch Dressing, Tofu Crumbles, and Spinach, Onions, & Garlic; Nick's Apples and Asian Pear Bake

Salad with (l-r): Spinach, Onions, & Garlic: Ranch Dressing: Tofu Crumbles





Nick's Apples and Asian Pears Bake

No comments:

Post a Comment