Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday, 1/1/9/14

I'm short in the pictures department today, too.  My blueberry "pie" just wasn't picture worthy, and I was out for lunch at my parents' house.  I took my mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy, and Nick made a big salad for everyone to share.  I wish I'd taken a picture of the salad; it was gorgeous!  

Dinner was delicious!  I made Buffalo Cauliflower the same way I made BBQ Cauliflower, and then made Buffalo Fries with the extra batter.  As usual, the ranch dressing saved my mouth from being on fire!  I also can't believe how much I love celery.  In the past, I never would have touched it when it was served like that; I would have viewed it as a garnish!  Now I eat it and really enjoy it!


Breakfast:  Blueberry Pie

Lunch: Salad (spring mix, cherry tomatoes, red cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, cucumbers), dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Mushroom Gravy

Dinner: Buffalo Cauliflower, Buffalo Fries, Ranch Dressing, celery

No comments:

Post a Comment