Sunday, February 2, 2020

Roasted Brussels Sprouts


I love brussels sprouts!  I'm alone in my family with that love, but that's okay with me!  I thought that they were delicious this way, which is the same way that I roasted the kale the other day.  I only had frozen on hand, and I know that they'd be even better made with fresh ones, cut in half in order to absorb even more of that wonderful balsamic mustard sauce!



1 lb brussels sprouts, fresh or frozen (but fresh is best!)
1/4 cup organic balsamic glaze (no sugar or coloring)
1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
1/4 cup water
2 Tbsp nutritional yeast (nooch)
1 tsp garlic powder


Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Place a silicone mat on a baking sheet.

If using fresh brussels sprouts wash well, and dry.  If they're large, cut them in half.

In a large bowl, mix together balsamic glaze, mustard, water, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder.

Add brussels sprouts; mix well.

Place on baking sheet, spread out evenly.

Bake for 20-25 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment