Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday, 1/29/14

After an appointment this morning, I went shopping at both Trader Joe's and Whole Foods!  I love Trader Joe's, and this store opened in 2009, and this is the first time I set foot inside the store!  I was able to shop in both stores without any pain at all!  It was almost too good to be true!

I'm going away tomorrow and will be without a computer until Monday.  I'm sure it will be strange to eat my meals without taking pictures of them!  :)


Breakfast:  Nick's Probiotic Green Smoothie

Lunch: Dino Kale, Cardamom Rice, chickpeas, mandarin oranges


Dinner: Salad: romaine, carrots, red cabbage, cucumber, corn, chickpeas, beets, tofu; green beans; Apples with Citrus (2 apples, sliced thinly, with the juice of 1 orange and 1 meyer lemon, marinated for a couple of hours.  Yum!)




I really enjoyed these green beans.  I seem to be appreciating plain foods more these days.




No comments:

Post a Comment