Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday, 9/27/13

Today's meals weren't the prettiest meals, but they were delicious!  Nick didn't love the Yellow Split Pea Soup, but as he pointed out, I'm the lentil/split pea fan in the house, not him.  Fair enough.  :) 

Today is Day 100 without meat, dairy, oils/fats, nuts, sugars/dried fruit.  I've been getting a bit impatient, wanting to just move this whole process along.  I'm just acknowledging these feelings, and then letting them go.  I watched an interview with a woman who lost 100 pounds on Dr. McDougall's plan, and she talked about losing five pounds a month, and then before she knew it, she'd lost a noticeable amount of weight.  It reminded me to just trust and enjoy the process.  I'm certainly enjoying the food, so I've decided to be content with that.

My pain level was a little less today.  I was able to stand longer than I could yesterday, and the pain wasn't as severe.  I'll take that any day!

It was very cloudy and cold today, and I didn't exercise.  The pool is the only exercise I trust why my back is still this unstable.  Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer.

I spent part of my evening rolling raw organic chocolate truffles!  Not an activity I would have chosen, but I did it to help my hubby, who had a lot of them to make.  I made them look beautiful, but I was not the least bit tempted to taste them.  Now, that's a miracle!

Also, just to keep this honest, it's now 2:00 AM, and I'm still up.  Ugh.  I'm going to bed now!!


Brunch: Pasta with Creamy Mushroom Soup and Sauteed Vidalia Onions, Baby Bella Mushrooms, and Baby Spinach
 


Frozen Cacao

Dinner: Yellow Split Pea Soup, Apple



Food for Life English Muffin, Cheeze Sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment