Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday, 9/29/13

Tough day today.  The pain is bad, to the point where I had to miss out on some things I really wanted to do today.  I'm feeling discouraged.  I was upset about the way I've been eating, but reminded myself that this is my life, and I'm doing the best I can.  My hubby made the oatmeal and potatoes before he and the kids left for the day, so that's what I ate.  I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow! 


Breakfast: Oatmeal with blueberries, apples, and bananas

Lunch: Fingerling Potatoes with Chipotle Mayo



Dinner: Fingerling Potatoes with Chipotle Mayo, Cherry Tomatoes, Raspberries

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you were experiencing pain this weekend - are you any better now? I had a similar experience this weekend with my back - I think mine is simply from being overweight. Here's to a better day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becky! It is finally getting better. I know that being overweight contributes to the pain. I hope you're feeling better, too! :)

      Delete