Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday, 9/30/13

Today was a little bit better in the pain department.  I was able to do more, which felt good.  I still couldn't do the cooking I wanted to do, but I did make my lunch.  I also got out in the pool, even though it was so cold!  The water wasn't any colder, but it was cloudy and breezy, and I just couldn't get warm.  It's supposed to warm up.  I sure hope so!

I always do lots of thinking when I walk in the pool, and today I was continuing to notice how antsy I've been lately because I want results now and I don't think I'm losing weight quickly enough.  It suddenly occurred to me that maybe I could just stop all of that.  I think that I value myself in terms of my progress, and I have to show people that I'm losing x amount of pounds or inches or whatever.  So, maybe I could just forget that and just eat the way I'm eating, not set any goals, not get on the scale at all, and just live this way.  Maybe I could even forget that I'm trying to lose weight.  I don't know...it's just something that popped into my head today.




Breakfast: Oatmeal, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries

Lunch: Spaghetti and Peas


Dinner: Marinated tofu, corn, Blueberry Banana Oatmeal to Go


Exercise: 1 1/4 hours in the pool, walking/exercising

No comments:

Post a Comment