Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday, 9/23/13

I stayed up way too late last night (3:00 AM!), had some stressful things go on today, and paid the price tonight with a horrible attitude and no patience!  Tonight's goal is to get to bed at a decent hour!  I had delicious food today, and I'm grateful for that.  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, which means getting on the scale...something that I always find unnerving.  I haven't weighed in over two weeks, and am instead trying to focus on trusting the process while ignoring the scale.  I'm not sure why I have no problem telling my primary doctor that I don't want to get on the scale, but haven't yet told my endocrinologist the same thing.  Hmm...maybe I'll try just saying NO tomorrow!


Breakfast: GF English Muffin, tofu, Creamy Mushroom Soup.  Peach.

Lunch: Taco Layer Dip Cups

Dinner: Pot Pie-less Pie , GF English Muffin.  Cacao Ice Cream (made in our new Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker.  Yummy!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment