Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday, 9/6/13

Not a good food day!  I'm out of salad fixings with no time to go get more.  Hubby working late, kids way out of control = me feeling stressed.  Planned on having a Frosty after kids went to bed, only to discover that my rice milk had gone bad.  Frustrated and tired, I should have gone to bed.  Instead, I had a huge midnight snack.  Not happy about eating so much, but very happy that I ate foods that were safe for me, and that I wrote it all down, because I sure didn't want to!  :)

I'm also freaking out a little bit about this diet competition coming to an end.  Self-sabotage, maybe?


Breakfast: Potato Pancakes with Applesauce and Sour Cream

Lunch: Creamed Corn, Tofu Eggless Salad

Dinner: Tomato Soup with Croutons

Applesauce, Potato Pancake with Sour Cream, Mexican Mac n Cheeze with Spinach, Corn, Scallions

No comments:

Post a Comment