Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday, 9/16/13

I wasn't going to go in the pool today because it was cloudy and windy out.  But, when it started getting stressful here, I grabbed my suit and went in.  The water was so cold, but I could feel the stress melt away as I walked faster and faster around the pool.  With special needs kids, the stress isn't going to end, so my job is to figure out how to deal with it.  In the past, it was chocolate and wine.  Today, it was the frigid pool!


Breakfast: Potatoes and Ranch Dressing, Peaches

Lunch: Salad: Red and Green Leaf Lettuce, Tomatoes, Ranch Dressing, Black Bean Soup, Sour Cream, Cheeze Sauce

Dinner:  Peach, Spinach Lasagna, Cheeze Sauce

Engine 2 Ancient Grains Sprouted Tortillas, Cheeze Sauce



Exercise:  1 1/2 hours walking/exercising in the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment