Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday, 9/15/13

I forced myself into the pool today, despite the 66-degree water!  It was so cold, but invigorating.   For the first time, I was able to run in the pool!  Afterwards, as I was making dinner, I noticed that it wasn't as painful to stand up.  I felt that I could stand up straight, instead of being hunched over in pain, as is usually the case.  It didn't last long, as pain and exhaustion hit tonight, but it gave me a little glimpse of being pain-free.  It also gave me lots of hope for future recovery!


Breakfast: Peaches & Grapes

Lunch: Salad: Red and green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, Ranch Dressing, Baked Tortilla Chips, TJ's Salsa

Dinner: Spinach Lasagna

Bananas & Peaches


Exercise: 1 1/2 hours in the pool, walking/running/exercising

No comments:

Post a Comment