Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday, 12/11/13

Felt better during the day today, but started feeling awful again tonight.  Nick's soup isn't the prettiest, but it's hot and tasty and I know that all of those veggies are helping me.  I had the energy to make the Greek Salad for dinner, which I just love!  I never thought I'd see the day that I'd enjoy olives, but I love them in this recipe!  The satsumas that Nick surprised me with are so good, too, and I keep thinking about all of that good Vitamin C I'm getting when I eat them.  I hope to be on the mend soon!


Breakfast: Banana, satsumas, Nick's Very Veggie Soup






Lunch: Nick's Very Veggie Soup, Ezekiel toast, satsumas, ginger lemon tea



Dinner:  Greek Salad, Ezekiel toast, Dill Pickles, satsumas

Greek Salad

Garlicky Dill Pickles

Satsumas - Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment