Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday, 10/28/13

My cooking was interesting today.  :)  I tried a chickpea omelet for the first time, but had some issues getting the middle to cook.  It also stuck to my Orgeenic pan which is why it doesn't look very pretty in the picture!  It tasted good, though, in spite of the ugliness!  :)  

Dinner was good, too, but I made it with quinoa rather than brown rice, and the quinoa isn't as absorbent, so it was very soupy.  Just like the omelet, it tasted really good, so I was happy!


Breakfast: Pumpkin Mini Muffins; banana



Lunch: Chickpea Omelet with broccoli, onions, mushrooms, carrots, red pepper, baby spinach, tomatoes; potatoes; Ranch Dressing; clementines



Dinner:  Stir-fry (broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, baby corn, red pepper, carrots, mushrooms, onion, bok choy, garlic, ginger) with quinoa; hot sauce





No comments:

Post a Comment