Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday, 10/24/13

Lots of good cooking today!  Loved everything that I made.  Learned that I shouldn't fill the Instant Pot more than halfway full when cooking chickpeas.  They foam up and it overflows, creating a huge mess!  I thought that it was destroyed, but it still works.  There's condensation under the control panel.  I don't know how problematic that may be.

In a fair amount of pain today after overdoing it yesterday.  I'm just pushing forward and refusing to take pain meds.  When I eat, I visualize my body healing.  It's a good feeling!


Breakfast: Pancakes; Blueberry Jam




Lunch: Chickpea Salad; romaine, carrots, cherry tomatoes






Dinner: Green Beans, Mushrooms & Onions; Chickpea Soup
Cinnamon Vanilla Applesauce

 Chickpea Soup



Green Beans, Mushrooms & Onions



Cinnamon Vanilla Applesauce

No comments:

Post a Comment